Qualifying participants will receive a travel coupon (“Travel Coupon”) to their Airbnb host account when the below terms and conditions are met. Offer valid only for new Airbnb listings not previously published on Airbnb (“New Listing”). To qualify for the Travel Coupon, you must:
- Claim your Travel Coupon on www.airbnb.com when making a booking. Travel Coupon may not be claimed if any of the following are true:
- the participant has previously published Listings on airbnb.com
- the Travel Coupon has previously been claimed by another participant
- the “Travel Coupon Expiry Date" has passed
- Publish a New Listing not previously activated or duplicated from another Airbnb listing
- Accept at least one booking for the New Listing with a booking value of at least $75 USD or equivalent in local currency excluding cleaning fees and taxes (a “Qualifying Booking”). If the booking is in a currency other than USD, the exchange rate used to determine USD value will be defined by Airbnb on the date the booking was accepted.
- Complete a check-in for at least one Qualifying Booking prior to "Travel Coupon Expiry Date"
The New Listing must be new and not previously activated or duplicated from another Airbnb listing, and it must be associated with a Host who has never hosted on Airbnb previously. Bookings of your New Listing made by a friend, family member or any member of your household will not be counted as Qualifying Bookings and will not be eligible for the Travel Coupon. If you qualify, you will receive the Travel Coupon no later than 14 days after the check-in date of the Qualifying Booking via email. Determinations of eligibility for this offer will be made in Airbnb's sole discretion. Airbnb reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the Additional Payment or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of Airbnb's Terms of Service or technical errors are suspected. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.