Our Half day program!
-Start to pick you up from hotel. (Within 3 Km of Chiang Mai city)
- Visiting and shopping at a local market / spend time exploring the fresh ingredients used in class.
- Settle into Yummy Tasty Cooking School and you will get a tea, coffee, drinking water and fruit.
- Enjoy cooking at your own station and taste splendid hand-cooked dishes. Our class is provided, and you will have a lot of fun. We can teach new techniques that can make you look and feel like a pro.
- You will be able to cook 6 dishes. Our instructors will guide you step-by-step through the cooking process and explain to you about the difference in the Thai herbs and seasonings, and what can be substituted when you cook at home. (You will learn how to make a curry paste by Thai traditionally way.)
- Depart with a recipe book so that you can recreate the dishes you made to impress
your family and friends when you return home. Finish the day with a
drop off to your hotel.
Pad Thai, Fried Cashew Nuts with Chicken, Pad See Ew, Pad Ki Mao
Hot & Sour Prawn Creammy Soup, Chicke in Coconut Milk Soup, Hot & Sour Prawn Soup Clear Broth, Thai Vegetables Soup
4.Make a curry paste
5.Curry with Chicken- Green, Panaeng, Khao Soi Curry,Massaman
6.Dessert-Mango Sticky Rice,
**Everyone can choose your own favorite menu and can choose different menu from your friends
Other things to note
Pick up time!!
Morning is between 8.15-8.45 a.m.
Evening is between 3.15-3.45 p.m.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Drop off after finished the class to your hotel.