Fabulous beachfront 3 bed / 3 bath home with 2 Incredible / large roof top terraces and a patio in front of the living room and 2 bedrooms with comfortable seating plus a huge stairwell providing easy access to the beach. Enjoy amazing views on the beach, Sea of Cortez and glorious sunsets from almost every room in the house and all of the outside spaces.
- Miles of pristine private beach - virtually untouched - right out your back door!
- Full kitchen, linens, laundry, A/C, WiFi, and more!
- 24/7 private security guards in a gated community
- 2,084 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14, Max 14 People
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, Twin Day Bed, Private Bathroom with Custom Tiled Walk-in Shower
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, Twin Day Bed, Private Bathroom with Custom Tiled Walk-in Shower
- Third Bedroom: Two Bunk Beds (single on top and full on bottom) plus a Queen Size Bed, Private Bathroom
- Large Front and Back Patios with Patio Furniture and Outside Shower
- Comfortably Furnished Living Room with Fantastic Ocean Views
- Expansive, Two-Level Rooftop Terrace with Seating and BBQ that offers Unequalled 360-Degree Panoramic Views of the Ocean and Desert
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Appliances include Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stove and Microwave.
- Linens and Towels Provided.
- Stairs Leading from Home to Beach
- Once inside, the home is wheelchair accessible with no internal stairs or step downs and a shower with a ramp entry.
- Custom, Circular Stairway from Front of Home to Rooftop Terraces
- Santo Tomas is a safe, quiet, guard/gated community 50 miles south of Puerto Penasco.
- Dogs permitted with PRIOR APPROVAL, and $100 pet fee. No cats.
- The interior of the house is a NON SMOKING area.
- Renters are allowed to bring ATV’s or Jet Skis with special permission and payment of a $350 Rules and Compliance Deposit.
The beauty of Santo Tomas embodies an environment like no other. Set amidst miles of pristine sandy beaches, turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortez, rolling sand dunes and lush vegetated desert, this community lets you escape the crowds and create a world of your own. Enjoy and explore the breathtaking sunsets and starry nights, open desert, rolling dunes, soothing sands and calming waters.
The natural environment of Santo Tomas offers a family-friendly community. You are assured a peaceful, safe (24-hour guarded) and secluded setting away from the pressures of everyday life without losing the comforts of modern day living. As an environmentally conscious community, the 40 homes here are professionally designed to fit into the landscape, maximize views and provide large open spaces. All homes have high speed wifi, potable water, underground electricity and sewer.
There are so many things to do and explore. Santo Tomás offers many activities that will contribute to an amazing experience including: Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Yoga, Horseback Riding and Bon Fires on the Beach. Santo Tomás is situated in a region rich in agriculture. Seasonal crops include grapes, asparagus, citrus, and olives. There are also private vineyard and wine tasting tours at a local vineyard if booked in advance.
Also, come to our new restaurant, MamaChita’s Restaurant, and enjoy a fusion of delicious traditional Mexican, American (hamburger, etc), cowboy steak, brisket, traditional carne asada, amazingly fresh seafood, yummy margaritas and pina coladas along with many other beverages and desserts. View the menu in the rental photos or on our rentals website santotomasrentals.com.
Santo Tomás is located 5 hours from Phoenix and Tucson, 4 hours from Nogales, and just one hour from the rapidly growing community of Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Mexico. Tourist Visas and Auto Permits are not required when traveling to Santo Tomás. Passports are required to re-enter the United States. The roads on the whole route to Santo Tomas is in good condition and all but the last 10 miles are paved. The last 10 miles are a graded dirt road suitable for any type of vehicle.
Nearby villages just 15 to 30 minutes’ drive away offer groceries and gas. The historic city of Caborca is located only one hour away, and offers a taste of authentic Mexican history and culture.
We look forward to your future stay. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Santo Tomas, Sonora, Sonora, メキシコ