####### We ONLY accept bookings of minimum 30 days. But, you might want to book at least 32 days to avoid 12% occupancy tax. #######
In-Room Amenities: desk, chair, lamp, mirror, and hangers.
Shared Amenities: fridge, microwave and hot/cold drinking water fountain.
Please note: (1) No access to kitchen. Guests can use shared fridge, microwave and hot/cold drinking water fountain. (2) Shared bathrooms. (3) Laundromat one block away. (4) Rental bike available for $30/month.
お部屋 WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PLACE: (1) INTELLECTUAL HUB This house is just minutes' walk from the world's center of innovation and intellectualism - MIT and its Technology Square. And we are not far from Harvard or MGH! (8 min bike ride)
(2) NEIGHBORHOOD While my place is nestled in a quiet, safe residential neighborhood, it is also close to the vibrancy of Kendall Square and supermarkets & eateries in Cambridge Street.
(3) COMFORT Your comfort is our priority. We want you to pamper yourself with this Select Luxury 10-inch AirFlow Memory Foam mattress and star hotel bedlinen.
(4) CLEANNESS We hire professional cleaners to make your room ready for you after the preceding guests leave. We take pride in our "cleanness."
(5) EASY CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT Two days before your arrival, we will send you Self Check-In Guide with the entry code to access your room.
(6) SECURITY Keyless lock on your private door to enhance security and convenience.
(7) INCLUSIVENESS We embrace diversity. We are LGBTQ-friendly, minority-friendly.
This neighborhood houses one of the best-known high-tech and innovation hubs of the United States and arguably has the highest concentration of PhD's in the world.
However, this neighborhood is probably the most "below the radar" for tourists, but what it lacks in glamour it more than makes up for it in total, earnest hidden-gem-ness. Cruise down its main aorta, Cambridge Street, for access to some of the best fish markets, Portuguese bakeries, and well-loved bars in town. Mall rats can get their fill between the Cambridgeside Galleria and the Twin City Plaza shopping center, but one would be remiss to pass up stylish treasures at the Cambridge Antique Market. The residential makeup is richly diverse,anchored with strong Irish and Portuguese communities. Local pride runs thick.