Stylishly converted farm building with bags of character, electric
stove, and exposed brickwork, the views from this five star cottage are
truly captivating. Just 1 mile from the popular village of Abersoch,
known for its laid-back atmosphere and watersports, you're just a 10
minute walk from beautiful golden beaches, shops, restaurants and pubs
– and yet this holiday cottage feels secluded and serene. Located on a
traditional family run farm, and within easy travelling distance of
many attractions, amenities and the very best of Wales, this is just
what you need in order to recharge those batteries.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – open kitchen, dining and living area, double
bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,
microwave and fridge. Shared laundry room with ironing facilities.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – patio area with garden furniture.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and
towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Midweek breaks, weekend breaks
and short breaks are available in low season. There are three other
self catering properties on site (including Y Granar) if you wish
to do a group booking.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – Strictly no party groups of same sex. Couples and families
welcome and mature groups only. No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take