The corner of Main and Lockport Streets is the 4 story stone structure The Ontario House. The centerpiece of Youngstown, the Ontario House was contsructed in 1842. The building also comprises the bar/restaurant The Stone Jug. This nice roomy suite available upstairs, features The Ontario House's tremendous views of the Niagara River, Fort George and Niagara on the Lake in Canada. Located in the center of the quaint town of Youngstown, NY provides proximity to Old Fort Niagara and the waterfront.
お部屋 This room contains 2 double beds and a sofa. A roll-a-way cot may be available upon request.