Tucked away down a leafy lane twixt the Camel Trail and the Camel river
is this little piece of tranquil Cornish heaven. High ceilings,
granite worktops, funky sofas, painted wood furniture, contemporary
soft furnishings and all overlooking the owners' extensive
grounds. The A30 is 10 minutes drive so you are well placed to explore
the rest of Cornwall.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (5''), twin (2'6") - may be zipped.
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels are provided. Please bring
your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, electric
oven, electric hob, Belfast sink (freezer, washing machine, tumble
dryer in adjacent barn).
* Nearest beach: 12 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.6 miles.
* Outdoors: Garden comprising gravelled area, enclosed by picket
fence, with garden furniture and barbecue. Shared use of shed for
storing bikes and surf equipment (use at own risk). Shared use of
extensive grounds and garden furniture.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars.
* Family facilities: This is a "Baby Friendly" property. Please order
baby equipment in advance.
* Pets: Maximum 1 small; £35 per week. Information about bringing
* General: Electricity included in rent; electric c.h./hot water;
electric heated towel rails bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking, WiFi provided.
* Changeover time: Arrival 4:00pm - departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.