I have been working as a skipper for different companies for many years now, and I have explored every corner of Dalmatian coast. Now I am more focused on private tours to provide the best experience to people who want to get to know to the beauties of our islands.
1. Stop at Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn) A ride along the coast of the island takes you to one of the best authentic seaside destinations –Bol, where you can use your two hours of free time to explore the unique pebble beach called Zlatni rat (Golden Horn) which like a tongue extends nearly half a kilometer into the clear blue sea. -We spend 2 hours here 2. Stop at Hvar, Hvar Island Next stop on…
- In case of bad weather, the tour may be canceled - THE PRICE IS FOR TOUR, NOT PER PERSON
- All taxes, fees and handling charges - Fuel surcharge - Skipper - Insurance - Safety equipment - Snorkeling gear
- Take sunscreen, swimwear and a towel
- Take a light jacket, and a hat
- Have plenty of water
• cruise out to the island of Brač • have a swim stop on Golden Horn beach • walk around Hvar town and have lunch there • swim in the crystal clear waters of the Hell's islands