Explore UNESCO Global Geopark Batur
Day I :
1. We wiil explore Black Lava with 4WD Jeep under of the Mount Batur
2. Lunch by home cooked with local food
3. Explore lake batur by boat
4. We wiil visit Dewi Danu Statue by boat
he Dewi Danu statue, which was built in the upper reaches of Lake Batur,
Songan Village, Kintamani District, Bangli, was designated as the largest and highest Dewi Danu Statue in Indonesia by the Indonesian World Record
5. We will visit Trunyan Cemetery by boat
Trunyan is one of the oldest villages in Bali, located in lakeside, the most unique thing about this village is, how to bury the body, where the corpse is only laid on the ground and only on the fence with a bamboo worm, strangely the corpse is laid just like that without issuing a foul odor, something that is very unique and cannot be found anywhere in the world.
6. Camp Check in
7. Relax in natural hot springs
8. Night Camp (dinner, bonfire )
day II :
1. Mount Batur Hiking
2. Breakfast and enjoy sunrise at Mount Batur
3. Relax in Natural Hot Springs by the Like side view
4. Back to your hotel
Mount Batur Adventure we explore and we learn about Balinese culture in Geopark Batur.
Note: Ubud pick up time : 09.00 Am
fick up and drop off included only ubud area, other area extra cost.
and this trip only available for minimum 2 persons